Kauffman Plumbing specializes in quick turn-around/shutdown
industrial setting environments - where time is of the essence in order to get production
back on-line. We are capable of doing the following work:
- Process piping.
- Laboratory piping for acids, corrosives, gases, and acid wastes.
- Piping for natural gas, argon, nitrogen, oxygen or other gaseous
- Ammonia refrigeration piping.
- High pressure hydraulic piping.
- Fire mains & underground water distribution mains.
- Hydronic heating including boiler repairs.
- Backflow preventer repair, installation & certification.
- Large & small plumbing systems.
- Water softening & filtration equipment.
- HVAC including chillers, coils & make-up air systems.
Kauffman Plumbing serves the Stark, Wayne, Carroll &
Tuscarawas counties. Although specializing in industrial systems, our staff includes
two Master Plumbers who are also state certified Professional Engineers. With over
50 years of experience, we handle large & small installations with an emphasis on
quality. Let us put our experience to work for you.
- Cost effectiveness
- Kauffman has been in business since 1914. Our
plumbers & pipefitters undergo a 5-year apprenticeship program which includes over
2,000 hours of training in safety, plumbing, welding & the newest fabricating
techniques. Our labor & management team continually assures our employees
receive the most up-to-date training available.
- Certified Welding & Pipefitting
- State Certified welders on staff with years of experience
welding - Including MIG, TIG & stick for carbon, stainless & exotic metals.
- Cost Effectiveness
- As budgets decrease it makes sense to have work performed
by an outside company, especially when time is of the essence! We work when
you need us.
Contact You can e-mail
us for service at firstname.lastname@example.org.